Security breach incidents are on the rise and many small businesses have already been impacted by some level of cyber-attack.
Our Cyber Liability coverage offers businesses peace of mind and protection in today's technology-driven world.
Cyber Liability provides the following benefits:
- Claims-made coverage for damages arising out of security breach incidents and provides coverage for insureds whose data system has been breached.
- Data response services
- Privacy Liability including a violation of privacy law or breach notice law
- Regulatory Defense and Penalties - claims expenses and penalties
- PCI fines, expenses and costs
- Information Security Liability
Why does your business need Cyber Liability?
Contact your local Hastings Mutual agent to learn more about this valuable coverage.
- 62% of victims are small to mid-size businesses
- Companies without insurance can expect to pay more for breach losses
- Storing data on the cloud does not eliminate a company’s responsibility